Friday, May 4, 2012

Lost 2.5 inches since mid-February and my prominent double chin this week


I have only in recent weeks began to really work at it!

For the previous two weeks, I had only managed some ab crunches 2 and 3 days a week.
Then this week I ramped it up a bit by:
  • Adding one more ab exercise3 leg exercises
  • Both two times this week
  • Did the usual sets of ab crunch exercises, but every day Sunday through Thursday
  • One day I did 50 ab crunches and 5 sets of 5 oblique ab exercises on Tuesday when I added the leg exercises.
Comparison Mid February and Today

2/2012:  Bust 43, waist 33.5 tapering to 36,                 gut 40.5 hips 40 inches!

5/2012:  Bust 44, waist 35.5,  no tapering to speak of  gut 42.75 hips 41 inches

Plus, the day after I added the leg, and one more ab, exercises

I noticed my prominent double chin was gone!

I am pretty excited about that. I did not know whether it being there was an age or weight thing…

YES! 

I will try to find videos of the Total Gym leg exercises and ab exercise I added to my routine to post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment