Saturday, May 26, 2012

Then I spent a Week Sick


Exercise and at least 2 good meals a day beats lack of appetite for weight loss!

I have not exercised since last Wed. the 16th, had been on antibiotics from last Friday until this Friday am. While one of the side effects I got was lack of appetite, I did not exercise, except walk the dog, usually once a day, I gained a bit back.

I pretty much had two snacks a day with my antibiotics.

It is plain to see that less food is not the way to weight loss.

I normally eat 2 satisfying meals.
Lately my own spaghetti meat sauce on Italian bread, with mozzarella is one typical daily meal, when I am well.

I had been aiming to exercise most days, but was doing well with every other day exercise.

Quite often, a 2nd meal of the day tended to be take out…

Still, I was loosing nicely!

Last week, while sick I was having:
Crackers and milk
Potatoes chips and mild
One of those once a day
Lots of water through out
I think I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich or two…

The weight, well inches, gain was not significant.
However, I did eat much less.

In fact today is the first day I actually ate 2 meals! Finally felt like myself again!

I hope to resume exercise on Tuesday, after this holiday weekend.

I just looked today and Total Gym is giving away the Ab Crunch exercise attachment I do most of my regular exercises on, with a free Workout DVD!

They currently have Total Gyms starting at $400 in their Outlet store, under Product on the left side of their blue horizontal menu bar.

You will find a text to Total Gym in the right column.

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment