Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally Resumed Exercise, and have lost 1.5 inches!


Since last Wednesday, with a longer waistline!!

No time to write later last week, but as it stands:

I just did:
  • 30 each ac crunch exercises, with my Total Gym set on level 6
  • 15, 10 none and 15 oblique crunches, each side on


Wed, Thur. Friday and Sunday, 4/18- 19 - 20 and 22

I started:

36 inch waist and 42.5 inch gut and am down to a
35.5-inch waist and a 41.5-inch gut

My eating habits are their usual bad.

The longer waistline is especially encouraging!

One morning, my waist actually measured 35 inches and a few inches down 36.5.
It used to be one smallest part, bulging directly, rather than gradually, up to my gut thickness, with not appreciable length of waist in-between!

Got to go, get in a few reps and get back to the rest of what needs to be done here.
This is encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment