Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ab Crunch Exercises I refer to in Inches Off Friday


As Promised, I am trying to find a better way to show the exercises I refer to in my Inches Off Friday report.

This video shows the Ab Crunch, with the Ab Crunch Attachment, exercises I refer to:

 See. This is nice and easy at lower levels, a bit gruling, if you are, like me, out of shape, at higher levels.
I do mine at level 6 now in 3 sets of 10, or 2 sets of 15. That is only the easy ones though.

If I have more time, (If you know where we can get more time please comment to this post and let me know!)
I will play around, and possible use of of these, even at lower levels!
The nice and easy lower levels look FUN!
Gliding Right Along!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is awesome full of useful information that i was in dire need of.

    ReplyDelete