Friday, February 10, 2012

Why I let myself Stop Exercising and Why I Will Not Stop This Time

I did mention I would explain why I stopped exercising, and the Inches Off Friday report.

Mostly Upset:
  • 1st, Problems with my child
  • Then, a member of our household in and out of the hospital with new needs…
  • It was all very time consuming. 
  • However the real Stop, and the real reason to continue and not quit is:

If you are in good shape, and currently exercising, you will have more energy to deal with whatever life throws you.

Yeah, I stopped again, but resumed in earnest just yesterday. The above is what I am going to tell myself to keep going.

The Total Gym does make resuming easier than if I had to go to some gym outside the house too!

Currently you can use this link to Check out Total Gym®'s Daily Offer today!

You can also note the savings code in their A New Year Means a New You...Save 10% Off Total Gym Home Models (Total Gym 2000, 3000, and XLS) using code 11001 + Free Shipping! link and get the most for your money!

I have never been a fan of the “A New You” verbiage, wherever it crops up. However I do believe that your Total Gym, providing you use it regularly, will to a great asset for the same old you.

Additionally, I noticed it pays to take care of yourself. You just cannot count on anyone else to do that.
You will feel better for it!

With even the sketchiest use of your Total Gym, you will certainly feel a whole lot better a whole lot sooner than anything else I have tried!

Oh Yeah, I have tried a few other at home, and out side of home, exercise equipment types and gyms.

The Urban Rebounder was fun, but scary to do with our kitties coming a bit too close, too often.

Most were not fun.

Only the Total Gym:
  • made my body in general feel stronger and springier the very next day! 
  • The Total Gym also got rid of my late in the day lower back pain! 
  • Within days of using it.

It is nice to feel more energetic
Very nice to not be in pain at the end of the day too!
It is well worth its price!

No comments:

Post a Comment