Monday, February 27, 2012

Roadblocks to Exercise, great and small

Helps to remember I have still lost 3 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my gut since October of last year doing these few exercises in a fits-and-starts fashion.

Well sometimes things come up.
Sometimes we let things overwhelm us.

Some weeks it is both, which is what I had last week.

In an ordinary week, I would have tried to adhere to these guidelines I came up with in the last few months:
Try to Exercise
  • When you are cold
  • Before Breakfast
  • When the browser, or program, of your choice is not responding
  • Before opening an email, or otherwise hearing from one in your life who tends to be upsetting

As last week went, few of those guidelines would have gotten in a 10 reps of ab, oblique exercises, or plank presses. Well, OK, I did manage a few, but too few to mention.

No. There was driving other people to the doctor, to work and their car’s garage, and other things of that ilk all week.

Some weeks are going to be like that.
Will just have to get back to it ASAP!

Still not quitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment