Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fitness Simplified, Thank you Kasper V. Chistensen

Thank you Kasper for your kind comment to my Ab Crunch Exercises I Refer to in Inches Off Friday post. Though I seriously doubt you need much of the info provided here!

If you have the Passion and a Burning Desire for Fitness yet lack the knowledge

You really should check out Kasper’s

Free and PROVEN Fitness Simplified plan at Fortius Fitness!

Kasper’s web site tells us Fortius if from Latin meaning Stronger. Not just physically stronger, but also stronger in terms of;
  • Moral Endurance
  • Steadfastness
  • Dedication 
  • and Discipline

If you are up to a Free, and Proven
  • 5 part course, including video, text and questioners
Or

Even I, who am only trying to fit fitness into my, already over packed with obligations life, will be scoping out his site for info I can apply to my own fits and starts, just fitting it in where and when I can exercise, (cannot call this a program), effort.

If you have ever been remotely interested in diet and exercise, Kasper’s Fortius Fitness site is worth at least a good browse. You will no doubt learn something!

Thank you for the nice comment Kasper. I am glad it led me to your informative site!

No comments:

Post a Comment