Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Greetings from the If it Can go Wrong, It Will Life

Well I have not managed to fit in any kind of exercise lately, except walking our Teddy pup.

He just had his winter coat cut off, (Picture the dog in the picture to your right, with 4 times as much fur). It takes a few days for him to recover. He gets timid. So we have not been walking much either.

Exactly as the title suggests, that is how it has been around here lately.

Fortunately for me, a friend of ours tuned me on to Gabriel Iglesias!

You can check out a bit of his comedy here!

If you are down, and even if you are not and just appreciate a good laugh, like exercise, his comedy is worth fitting into your week, or if you can do it, day!

Well hopefully things will get better soon, and I can resume exercise and writing about it.
If not, my back is going to kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment