Friday, June 15, 2012

How little it took to loose 3.75 inches between this and last Friday AM

If you check out the 6/15 Inches Off Friday report, whose link is to your right, you can see that I lost 3 inches off my bust, .25 inches off my underbust and .75 inches off my gut. However, I gained .25 back on the hips.

Considering I only exercised three time this week, this if great!

I did my, now standard, 3 Abs,3 Leg Exercises, Tue. and Thur. However, I did up to reps from 30 to 40 on the Kneeling Plank Presses, Twist Squats and Toe out Squats.

So far, not counting today or tomorrow, and I doubt both at this point, I only got around to doing the newer Legs, Core, Chest and Back exercises on Wed.

My diet changed a bit:

From
  • peanut butter and honey sandwiches
  • and pizza
  • Plenty of Bacon this Sunday morning
to

  • Bologna and cheese sandwiches, on whole wheat
  • with skim milk
Like most weeks for me include
  • a Wendy’s Double Baconator, at least one a week
  • chicken nuggets, Weaver frozen, with duck sauce, at least two times a week. 
See, I really do not adjust my diet to loose weight!
It’s working! I now have more pants that fit nicely, and tops. Looks like I will have to buy smaller bras though, which is fine with me. Maybe not my budget at just this moment, but I am ok with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment