Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How little has changed, with just 3 days of up to 7 exercises a week



So last week, again I only managed to exercise 3 days, two ab and leg days and one leg, back and chest days and if you look at the Friday Inches Off report, (link to your right), for 6/22 there is little change. What change there was may be water weight for all I know…

It appears that somehow, I will have to squeeze in a fourth day of exercise a week to enjoy much more improvement.

On the bright side: Perhaps this means once I get to the shape I want to be in, 3 days a week of 6 and 7 exercises a week might be enough to maintain it! Or not. Remains to be seen.

Speaking of Seen; I notice my upper arms are flabby, and I do not like it. Will have to work in some arm exercises too…

So here it is Tuesday, time to resume exercise, with the usual Way too much to do other wise and a lack of motivation…

Nothing to do but get on with it!

I guess that is going to happen to all of us from time to time…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Your post reminds me of my workout when I started workout last year and increased my workout time and distance gradually to lose more weight and to stay healthy and active.

    ReplyDelete