Friday, July 13, 2012

Taking it a little easier this week, a 1.25 inch loss this week


I say that, but believe some of this could just be water weight…
I try to take  care to measure 1st thing Friday am when I awake, before I start drinking water or tea, but today, I forgot it was Friday…

Here is this Friday’s Perspective:

10/5/11 The Starting point:                Waist 39 inches                          Gut 44 inches
7/6/12: Bust 42     Under-bust 32        Waist 33    Belly Button 35.5     Gut 38.5       Hips 38.5
7/13/12 Bust 42  Under-bust 32.25 Waist 33  Belly Button 34.5   Gut 39.25    Hips 38

Just 3 days of exercise, possibly to day and tomorrow, but that remains to be seen.
I am not exercising on the weekends at all lately so…

Even so, it seemed to have lost:
  • 1 inch at the belly button
  • .5 at my hips
  • gaining .25 at the underbust.
Water Weight or not, I have Lost Enough to have to Replace Apparel

My three pairs of light cotton shorts, as they are now falling off me, unless I wear a shapewear style tank top…Which I am not apt to do when it is hot enough to wear shorts.

So far I have turned 2 pairs of jeans I have not been wearing into cutoffs!
However, I will need more…

Also, I have been wearing a 34 inch bra band size. Lately I have been steadily shorting the straps with their adjustments. The adjustment hardware is right up to the top of the cups.

Even with all the sweat, (we do not have central air), my bras are starting to creep up my back..,
Besides, the underbust measurement has been nearer to 32 than 34 for a while now.

Hopefully that will wait until fall…

It is worth it though, just because I feel so much better!

Sure I still get tired, but a feel less dragged down throughout the day, like I am standing all the way up. It also feels like, if I had a chance, I could ice skate or something I really feel like doing, for hours on end. Perhaps that is why it is called Strength Training?

It great to feel more energetic and stronger while doing mostly work and chores!  

No comments:

Post a Comment