Thursday, July 26, 2012

Is this what they call a Plateau


In weight loss or strength training vocabulary?

Below are the differences between the last two Friday Morning measurements.
I have been exercising mostly 4 or 5 days a week for the last 3 weeks, pretty consistent, for me anyway…

Plus I have as much as doubled my reps, and put at least one exercise, if not two, up another level…

However.. not much consistent change or reduction of inches, except perhaps my bust and underbust a bit.

7/13/12: Bust 42    Underbust 32.25   Waist 33   Belly Button 34.5     Gut 39.25     Hips 38
7/20/12: Bust 41.5  Underbust 31.5    Waist 33   Belly Button 35.5,    Gut 39         Hips 38     

Perhaps this is a “Plateau”

I am going to look around and see if I can find anyone I can trust about exercise to ask:
  • So I increase my repetition of these exercises to get continued steady loss of inches?
  • Is a steady loss of inches possible?
  • If so, must one “Diet”?
  • Should I make the move from beginner to intermediate on the exercises where these levels are possible.
Well I did find a Total Gym blog I put in my new Blog List in the right column.
They have this Prevent Fitness Plateaus with Total Gym Training DVD page.

Now all I have to do is fit in the time to read it, and apply what I read!

No comments:

Post a Comment