Friday, October 7, 2011

I finally started exercising, because my favorite jeans were much too tight

Then I lost 2.5 inches in 2 days!

What ever it takes right?
Well with actual fall weather finally arriving, I found that my favorite jeans were too tight. Yes, I wear loose, lightweight cotton and linen shorts all summer!

Surprise and ouch, that did it! I have a fine collection of Baby Phat jeans I am not replacing!

I kind of thought I gained weight this summer and was not too surprised to find my jeans were comfy no more.

So I lost 2.5 inches in 2 days doing sets of 10 and 5 exercises at good breaking points through out the day using my Total Gym, to your right, and the pants are comfy again!

I am not stopping there!

I want to feel better all the time and will be adding more exercises next week.

You can check out my progress on my new The Friday Inches Off Report page, to the right just below our Teddy dog, each Friday to view the results and what I did to get them.

Health Reasons

I do come from a family where even the men’s backs decalcify.

It is not good.

The Total Gym is a weight lifting machine using our own weight on a slant board.

If weight lifting is suppose to promote bone density I should do it.
If my back decalcifies anyway, hopefully a good muscular structure will keep my back in alignment longer.

It feels great to feel stronger already
My back feels better!
My pain in my hips is gone!

I do not really want to be over weight the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment