Friday, October 28, 2011

30% and 25% Off Resistance Toning Apparel

Well I believe Reebok’s Easy Tone apparel offers resistance Toning and their rocker style footwear aims to tone too.

I do not know if it does, I just like my Easy Tone flip flops and sneakers because they are comfy and holding up well and I wear both every day.


This coming week you can use the code in this Take an extra 30% off already reduced toning products, including footwear & apparel at Reebok.com! Use code TAKE30. Valid 10/28-11/3. link to save!
I see they have Easy Tone Capri, sneakers, their tank style long bra and double layer T-shirts toning styles on sale already!

Meanwhile, until 10/31, you can get 25% off

Sha ToBu: Get Fit Shaping and Toning Leggings, posture Tees and Tops and calorie burning shapers and tights!

You can get 25% off just about anything else there too, as this discount has few exclusions! It is at the bottom of this post.

About Sha ToBu
Here is their hype, from a page at Figleaves, an online intimates store. Click on it to view in a readable size.

And Figleaves does not seem to carry any at this time.

Now, granted Her Room does not have the leggings, tops and Ts that interest me by Sha ToBu,
but they do have ‘calorie burning shapers, hose and tights, all on sale at $27 To $45,
and they have 3 reviews across these 5 styles, 2 uncomfortable and 1 recommends, with five stars!
If you click on this shaper, it will take you to all three styles at Her Room
icon
icon

Now I know tanks and Ts do not fit like tights, hose and shapewear, but the leggings are $78, still $68.50 at 25% Off!
However, they do have a Inner Cash and Keys pocket!
I wish all clothing had pockets!

The Tanks and Ts are $66 and $54, not a typo, the tanks area pricier than the Ts, (?).

It looks as if Bare Necessities just starting having reviews, as these styles have none yet. At those prices, even at 25% off, I sure would like to get someone who has tried these styles opinion!

As usual, and the reason I can wear, also pricey Lytess Leggings, (SO COMFY), today, I had to check eBay stores for these.

Here is what I found:
If you click on this: Sha ToBu New With Tags link you can find their calorie burning tights and shapers starting at $15 and $20, at Buy it Now prices, you can check them out at the Auction Only tab in eBay’s pages at the left over these styles, where they might end up costing less. I do not bid, but the staring price today is .99 cents.

They do have the leggings, and a top, for the same price as Bare Necessities does, today anyway…

I doubt I can justify such an expense in my budget, so if you do try the tops or leggings, by Sha ToBu, or Reebok, I would sure appreciate your comment here about them!

Anyway, the Bare Necessities discount is handy for plenty of undies and swimwear steals! Enjoy!
BareNecessities.com

No comments:

Post a Comment