Friday, October 14, 2011

Did little, Ate my usual poorly, Lost a Half Inch Anyway

30% Off Fitness wear and Great Sale Prices at Reebok!

While I only managed to exercise twice this week, and ate cake, deli sandwiches and pizza, my norm, I was surprised to loose a half inch off my waist anyway.

Especially so because my inadvertent exercise plan, (suddenly I was walking our Teddy dog, 2 hours every day), has changed from one hour a day, to the current mostly 0 hours a day!

We go to the dog park now.
He is getting much better a hanging out with other dogs, even running around a bit.
This is a dog who did not acknowledge other dogs, except to snap at them, when we adopted him 2 years ago.
I am quite happy for him, expanding his doggy universe like that.

I am racking up muddy clothes at a much higher rate, but that is just fine.

However, we walk less and less together in the last two months.
Walking with Teddy dog was the bases for my Inadvertant Exercise Plan and I must admit, I am concerned about gaining the weight I lost on it back.

On Sale with a Discount Fitness Wear!

I am still enjoying my Reebok Easy Tone booties, or high top sneakers. I believe they are no longer in stock, and my Easy Tone flip flops, the latter mostly around the house.

So far, all footwear for walking aside, I do not really wear workout wear, just what I happen to have on at when I get a chance to exercise.

If you do need good sneakers and / or workout wear, Reebok, whose link you will find in the right column has new discounts each Friday.

This week you will find 30% off code which says good on their entire collection!

Also, except for their Easy Tone Long Bra racer back top, and a sneaker style, all the Easy Tone sneakers and apparel are on sale!

It is a great time to stock up on their flip flops, now just $25, and I assure you, very comfy and durable!

You can step on any Lego with Easy Tone flip flops and come away with your feet just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment