Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Good, Filling Snack or pre-Breakfast in my case

As I mentioned back in March, I have been having a bit of a time finding something healthy, filling, quick to make for those early morning hours when I am actually awake, yet find no time for breakfast!

Thanks to my friend Holly, I found it.

At Holly's suggestion I tried mini shredded wheat cereal

Pleasantly bite sized, not overly fatty or sweet, and high in fiber!

She says the cheaper store brands are just as good, though I am not through eating

Post's Vanilla Almond Shredded Wheat, they do not call the small ones mini-shredded wheat anymore.

They come in a bunch of flavors too!

However, spare yourself the experience of the vanilla almond style as a cereal, with skim milk and nothing else.

It is Way Too Bland.

Dry it is excellent!

And Filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment