Monday, May 17, 2010

As it turns out, A Dog Will not ALWAYS keep you Moving

 I wrote earlier, regards to the inadvertent exercise plan, that A Dog Keeps You Moving.

I have learned that is:
Unless he / she is sick, Thankfully, that did not last long!
Unless your dog does not like the weather.

This weather issue has lasted much longer! In our Teddy's case, he does not like the wind!
So we have gone from steadily walking 2 or more hours a day, to anywhere from 1/2 hour or less even some days to just under an hour each day. Some days this windy spring, not at all!

I have wondered if one can get a small cafe fairing for their dog...
This is a fairing for a motorcycle



OK, I doubt they make fairings for animals.



If I am wrong let me know!

So these days I had been rethinking just how inadvertent an exercise plan one can rely on when...

My daughter started using my, way to big for me, roller blades. She wants us to skate the streets of our town together!
This will involve me learning how to stop and slow down on roller blades, going down hills. Oh yeah and roller blades, that fit this time, for me. (Gulp!) Well at least we both have all the protective gear already! I just might have health insurance too! Oh Boy Pavement and side walks!

We tried roller blading years ago, so we could skate when our ice skating rink has no public hours...

We both chickened out then...

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment