Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Perhaps the Easiest Exercise to Fit Into Our Lives

Have not had time to post here for quite a while.

Was Pinning, (related to a blog I try to make money from), when I came across this:

Stomach Vacuum Exercise post, which has a couple of videos in it too.

 I noticed, just looking at the picture at the top of the post , just how easy this would be to fit into my life, at least standing & sitting...

I did occur to me that I have found my self doing this, especially  in the winter, whilst walking our dog, which involves a lot of standing around...

What if I made the effort to do this regularly;
  • While walking the dog
  • Doing the dishes
  • Standing
  • Sitting or 
  • Laying otherwise still
Figured I would give this a try and post it here for others to see if it fits into their lives too.

Enjoy!

10/11/16
Anne




 

No comments:

Post a Comment