Friday, December 13, 2013

Richard Simmons’ Assistance with Fitness Awareness Rejected?

This AM, I was browsing The Little Lime Dress when I was surprised by this Richard Simmons REJECTED By The Obamas To Help With Fitness Awareness!

Surprising because he’s been promoting Fitness for over 30 years, so wouldn’t his assistance be quite valuable?

Shouldn’t we all be great shape, like he seems to be? Looks good for someone who turned 65 last summer!
This is from his Facebook page here, in case you want info on event mentioned above!

Why I like Richard Simmons

While I never read his books, used his exercise routines or any of that, as a public figure I think he is tops because:

For me, the titles by them selves are excellent advice. Admittedly I am very anti-diet...

He has been enjoying great success while helping others meet their health and fitness goals for decades.

Amazing what some people will turn down!

12/13/13
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment