Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fitting in Fitness? Not Quite Yet, but

40% Off Reebok Resistance apparel that is already on Sale!

While the war at home continues, (battle of the wits and patience between my daughter and her schooling needs), by the end of the day I have found no energy to resume exercise.

I just noticed in my email today, 40% Off Easy Tone Toning Apparel! I could have fit that in, except for a trip to the veterinarian for our Teddy dog. He is ok! However, Vets trips are costly.

Just in case you can, here are the details: Save 40% on entire stock of toning apparel* + free shipping & returns at Reebok.com! Enter code TONING40 at checkout. Valid 9/23-9/30/11

Yes! I could have fit wearing resistance apparel in! Since the last time I looked they added a new layered look women’s T and a men’s T shirt to their Easy Tone Resistance apparel!
Reebok EasyTone Double Layer Top
Yep!
I would have been happy to wear a T shirt like that.

Even Better: All the Easy Tone Apparel styles are On Sale, starting at $40, and that is before the 40% discount code is applied

Better good news, Teddy dog appears to be fine! Personally, I think he is just stressed out about the friction at home of late.

From all I can tell, my daughter is running out of reasons to avoid study, so we should have a steady schedule for us all soon.

Then I can get back to fitting in fitness!
But first, Study!

No comments:

Post a Comment