Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hoping to resume my Total Gym workouts soon

Workout Pre-empted: On 6/1 my daughter turned out to have an all consuming problem that kept me from, among other things, enjoying my Total Gym.
  • A few days into that I started to have arm, later followed by shoulder pains. 
  • I could have done so many workouts with my Total Gym that did not involve my arms or shoulders.
  • I still did not manage it, owing to a general fatigue and distraction. 
  • These must be some of reasons this blog is about Fitting In Fitness!

Having said all that there is no reason for you to miss out on Total Gym at discount prices!
I clicked on this banner today and found:
  • 50% Off their top model, the one I indulged in 
  • Plus an extra 10% Off with the code in this banner below!



They also have their mid pried one at 23% off and

In Total Gym’s Outlet store today, which you can find by:

  • Clicking on the discount banner above 
  • Mouse over Our Product from the left side of their blue horizontal menu bar 
  • Select Outlet from the drop down menu

  • 60% off the top model = $800
  • 45% off a mid price range model = $600
  • 20% off their core model = $300
  • These are all Rounded up Prices, Before using the above Discount code!

One can always use the Free 1 month trial for $1

Having seen my doctor this past Friday about the now persistent arm and shoulder problem, I feel he may be correct in his guessing it could be RA. Tests will tell, but the anti-inflammatory he prescribed seems to be working!

So I am
  1. Feeling better Getting caught up with things I let go undone to a large extent in June 
  2. Looking forward to using my Total Gym for, if not all the workouts I want to do, at least the ones that use leg and core muscles while leaving my arms out of it, and there are plenty!

I am assuming I will have good progress to report here next week, as I had originally intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment