Sunday, July 17, 2011

Discount on Reebok’s Easy Tone Reeinspire styles, Already On Sale!

Reebok has numerous sales and discounts! Their quality is still tops, and I am relying on their footwear and enjoying it daily!

Check out this excellent EasyTone Reeinspire - 60% off plus Free Shipping at Reebok.com! Only $40 when you use code EASYTONE at checkout. Hurry, ends 7/18 deal!


Not only that, it seems all their Easy Tone Reeinspire styles are on sale at $20 Off. In addition, they have some in wide width too!

I had these sneakers below briefly, and then my daughter took them. She did graciously allow me to try them on for sizing purposes!

Good thing she did, if you have a small heel, as I do, you may want to go with the Hi tops style, like I did below, or try a half size smaller, which I have not tried yet..

She loved them, but sadly used them to brake her bike, until she put a hole in the top of the toes..
Well she is a child and its live an learn sometimes…Otherwise she was very happy with the comfort and fit of these sneakers, and has learned to trust her bicycle’s brakes.
Reebok Easytone Reeinspire Women's Walking Shoes

I wear these two styles every day, with confidence and pleasure, and they happen to be on sale!

Sadly, neither of these are front their Reeinspire line, so they will not qualify for the discount, but they are both on sale at $20 Off!

My experience with EasyTone Freestyle Hi sneakers

I can say that even though it is summer hot and humid, this is what I rely on when walking our Teddy dog, 2 hours every day, at least! Yep! The comfort is worth the heat, which actually seems not much hotter than any other sneakers I have worn to do this for the past 2 summers.
Reebok EasyTone Freestyle Hi
After wearing negative sole sneakers for years, then stretching my Achilles’ tendon, (No sneaker’s fault, but rather that I stupidly followed my dog directly up a steep hill one day.), I needed to get away from that.

I am enjoying the way my foot feels like it is wearing a soft sole moccasin, yet the middle Easy Tone inset in the sole makes the softer, less calloused, middle part of the soles of my feet feel protected.

This is important because there is no small amount of broken glass, and some gravel occasionally, where our dog and I walk.

Also, compared to the Reeinspire style above, and this EasyTone flip flops below, one can walk quietly in these EasyTone Freestyle Hi sneakers. That is not the case with the above sneakers or these flip flops below.

My experience with EasyTone Flip Flops

Like the Reeinspire sneakers at the top of this post, the flip flops have a much heavier sole all around than the Hi style sneakers in between. I wear them around the house and am protected from the cruelest of toys left on the floor, (Lego blocks, a hard plastic Swiper the Fox, which comes to rest with it’s quite pointed snout up in the air.. stuff like that.

Having said that:
I am often awake when all other members of the household, including cats and our dog are asleep, and have yet to wake anyone up. Still I am aware of the sound these make when I walk.

These flip-flops are holding up well, and feel just fine no matter how hot it has gotten, when wearing them with sweaty feet!

I would buy them again, and will likely get a pair for my daughter, or to replace mine once she swipes them, again.

This style is also on sale at $20 Off!
Reebok EasyTone Flip II Women's Sandals

Reeboks sales and discounts seem to change before each weekend. You can always use their banner in the right column here to check out their current deals.

The above style represent my experience with their footwear this year, so far.

I used to, (back in the 80s and 90s), wear their Classic leather sneakers and Free Style Hi tops and am thrilled to tell you, they still have them!

To find the classics, simply look under the word Classics in their left column menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment