Monday, May 16, 2011

Last weeks review of Total Gym Workout usage and RESULTS!

Previously I just played with my Total Gym. Then I was faced with fitting it into my life, the tricky part.

Only managed it 2 times last week: Including using 2 of the 3 Ab Crunch exercises each time.
Results:
Before; Bust 44 – Waist 37 – Gut 42 - Hips 40 to 41 inches
After Bust 43.75 – Waist 34.75 – Gut 42 – Hips 40.75 inches
NOTE the 2.5 inches off my waist after just 2 workouts!

Actually, my gut area, even though its measurement did not change, felt so much firmer, I starting wearing a panty style that, in recent years, the waist band rolls down upon sitting, normally. This time it did not, until this am.

I only worked out Saturday 5/7 and Wednesday 5/11 last week!

In playing with it I found immediate lace of back pain and other general achiness. I concentrated mostly on back, chest, core and combination exercises. I figured I would get around to tackling my unhealthy 37 inch waist and 42 inch gut later.

Not So! I got my Total Gym with a bunch of attachments, and I am glad I did. One is the Ab Crunch attachment, which came with at DVD. UGH. I never have time to watch a DVD…

Feeling that, no matter how Feel Good the back, chest, core and combo exercises are for me, I must fit in a remedy for the unhealthy waistline and gut!


Imagine my relief / surprise to find, upon opening the Ab Crunch Workout DVD
A Booklet
Featuring only 3 beginner, and more advanced, Ab Crunching exercises!
And I could only manage 2 of them. One is called the pike, which, perhaps, I can manage later.

Even so, After only 2 workouts, including:
  • Only 30 repetitions of the 2 ab exercises, (ok, one of them has a left and right side, so its more like 30 reps of 3 separate exercises)
  • Some core, and / or combination exercises
  • Some back, chest, arm and shoulder exercises
These are very encouraging results!

Fitting it in this week will be harder, owing to events, but I do feel very motivated to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment