Sunday, May 15, 2011

Help! What Women’s size Sneaker will last more than a month on a Tom Boy?


A wear issue: Easy Tone Sneakers, which have a fairly well built up sole, last about 4 to 6 weeks on my 11 year old, tom boy / Fashionista daughter, who wears a women’s size 8.5 or 9.

She put on 4/6/11 and has worn them for everything, except rollerblading, are totally worn at all but the under the arch. Her sneakers already have extremely worn at the toes.

She swears she does not use them as brakes for her bike, but how else does one wear out the very toes? Her bike breaks are fine, and I have watched her ride, using the handle brakes, while she did not know I was watching.

It is nice that they started out, and remain, comfy, but what in the world do I replace them with??

Easy Tone wear on an adult woman

Looking at my records, I, who walk in them, have had my Easy Tone, Hi top, Reebok sneakers about a month. Mine have a an ever so slight wear at the outer edge of one heel.

The Easy Tone flip flops, I have had much longer, but only wear in doors, and have no wear to speak of.

How do you wear out the very ends of your sneakers’ toes?

If anyone knows of a long wear women’s sneaker, PLEASE COMMENT HERE AND TELL ME WHICH ONE IT IS!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it is the way you walk/run, it has nothing to do with the quality of sole or sneakers quality.

    ReplyDelete