Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A look at some Reebok Easy Tone, and Zumba, at eBay stores

I just started shopping eBay stores this year and have saved quite a bit, and learned a bit too. Therefore, I had to look.

For one reason, some eBay stores actually measure apparel, so you get size charts, so to speak, on items they were not available on! This is the first reason I had to look. The second is the price. I am interested in the Easy Tone tops, but at $55, well I had to check eBay stores.

I only search New With Tags, and I do not like to bid, so I go for Buy It Now items.
So far I found one, I think it was a black medium, (No measurements there on that one). And its gone now.

Today, I find just one Small, magenta, New With Tags, but it is a bid, and I am not a small, which it does tell us equals sizes 4-6. This one’s Resistone bands appear to be black, unlike the ones currently at Reebok. Perhaps it is a previous model?
Currently the bid is $42.95, and it ends on Dec 16th.

If you click on this New with Tags Reebok Easy Tone Athletic Top at eBay stores today, you will find this one. I am going to keep an eye on these, so I will post that link in this page’s right column.

When ever you shop eBay stores, be sure to compare prices with what the brand themselves are selling them for.
Here is an example:
I am also interested in Easy Tone Flip Flops, currently on sale at Reebok for $40.
Checking out New Reebok Easy Tone Flip Flops at eBay stores today I find them for, at Buy it Now prices, as little as $25 and as much as $50. That is at a glance of the page that will take you too.

If you enjoy bidding, more power to you, as bid prices tend to start much cheaper on things I looked at in the past. Where they ended, I can not say.

The other thing I was interested in lately in terms of Fitting In Fitness, besides keeping my hands from freesing while walking our Teddy dog, to your right, was
Zumba dance fitness, but at how many installments of what!?! Three $20 payments! No. I don’t think so. Not so fast anyway, as I am uncertain about the quality of the music too.
So naturally I looked
Zumba Fitness at eBay Stores, New and find nice flat rates starting at $20 DVDs and $10 CDs, at But it Now prices, cheaper for bids of course.

I am still interested in dance fitness, at home, and flip flops, because I know the pair of Crocs flip flops I wear all the time will not last forever.

So I will be putting these links to check often in the right column here.

Just remember if you shop eBay stores:
Always Compare with the makers price Before you buy!


Update 1/19/11: Reneging on my above statement about putting the link to ‘Reebok Easy Tone apparel at eBay stores’ in this pages right column. 
I will keep trying it. If it starts to show results, then I will put it there.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as surprising.

    The clearness on your put up is just great and i can think you are
    knowledgeable on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to stay updated
    with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please continue
    the enjoyable work.
    Also visit my weblog - Electronic Cigarettes To Compare

    ReplyDelete