Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anyone have experience with dance fitness programs?

Aside from my walk Teddy, our dog to your right, for a half hour then carry him back, for about 15 minutes, 2 times most days, this is all the fitness I have managed to fit in.

Still better than before we adopted, Teddy, yet no cardio workout to be sure!

Does any one out there have any experience with Dance fitness programs one can do at home?

I have been thinking of trying to dance along with some Fosse stuff, like from All That Jazz, and Fosse, the movie.
Well to the best of my ability, anyway, then it did occur to me:
We just do not have that kind of space!
And like just doing a few ballet exercises each day, again, not a cardio workout, unless you Really Moved through it!

Then I saw the Zumba Fitness info commercial, which looked like it would rate, yet the actual music they were using for the commercial, was...not so good. Kind of like the muzak version of salsa, merengue and otherwise usaully great and moving music made... bland.

Is it like that when you buy it. Did they just use the muzak version on the TV commercial?

Anyone out there know?

Please comment to me here if you do cause I am intrigued!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Steve Finnell for the invite! Steve has a very interesting blog called Christian with a View here:
    http://christian-with-a-view.blogspot.com/
    While it does not have anything to do with fitting in physical fitness, it appears to be a real good bible Q and A blog.
    Boy, if I was retired, which is to say, had more time daily I would follow that blog! Really, not being sarcastic here, it looks like an excellent read!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete