Monday, December 17, 2012

Finally Resumed Exercise Yesterday



Some weeks ago I brought my Total Gym to where I am actually living and stashed it under a day bed in the living room. Unlike my previous home, there is no way I can leave it set up most of the time, nipping in to get in a set of 10, 15 or 50 of a given exercise in between this and that thing several days a week.

Turns out, it really is not that hard to drag it out, set it up and just blow through one of my typical days of exercises, in just a few minutes!

Now I know the ones I have planned for today, Chest, back and core exercises, will not go quite as quickly. I need something like rest or recovery time between sets of back and chest exercises…

Still I am greatly relieved to resume! I think it will work for me, even with having to set it up and put it away each time after all!

Oh, I had my doubts, but it appears to be quit doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment